Join Our Team
Mr. Chicken is a local family owned business for over 50 years in Cleveland. We are looking for smiling faces to join the Mr. Chicken team. We believe at Mr. Chicken that if we help you grow, our company will grow as well. If you have a positive attitude and and want to work in a fun team atmosphere click the link below and see all the available opportunities.
MR. CHICKEN EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Educational assistance is available for accredited college courses and/or trade schools for Mr. Chicken employees meeting the following criteria:
- Work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Maintain an acceptable level of job performance.
- Be employed for two continuous months prior to commencement of classes.
- Take accredited classes that have some relation to our industry, i.e. Business Management, Marketing, Economics, Sales, etc. NOTE: You are not required to be working for us in a capacity that utilizes these skills in order to qualify.
- Satisfactorily complete each class with a 2.01 Grade Point Average or above.