Click To Download Application
Jump Start Your Career at Mr. Chicken
Download and print the job application on the right to start a rewarding career with Mr. Chicken.
After printing and filling out the application, please mail to the following location:
P.O. Box 23051
Euclid, Ohio 44123
MR. CHICKEN EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Educational assistance is available for accredited college courses and/or trade schools for Mr. Chicken employees meeting the following criteria:
- Work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Maintain an acceptable level of job performance.
- Be employed for two continuous months prior to commencement of classes.
- Take accredited classes that have some relation to our industry, i.e. Business Management, Marketing, Economics, Sales, etc. NOTE: You are not required to be working for us in a capacity that utilizes these skills in order to qualify.
- Satisfactorily complete each class with a 2.01 Grade Point Average or above.